- What language is this word?
- Why is this word used internationally?
- What is the difference between a “tsunami” and a “tidal wave”?
- What is another word for tsunami?
- What is the origin of the word tsunami?
- What does it mean?
- What could your class do to help victims of a tsunami?
- How can people help victims of a tsunami?
- Have you ever volunteered for a group that helps victims of a natural disasters?
- What are some groups or organizations that help the victims of natural disasters?
- What outside aid might come in cases of a tsunami emergency?
- How might people be educated to understand the dangers of a tsunami?
- What methods might be used to help family get back together after a tsunami? To identify corpses?
- How might a family prepare for a tsunami emergency?
- Should assistance in preparing for disasters such as typhoons have priority over an early warning system for tsunami?
- Why is a tsunami an emergency?
- Why is a tsunami so dangerous?
- How should countries respond to natural disasters?
- What are some essential things that are needed after a natural disaster?
- Is the newspaper or television always correct?
- Why is it so hard to get accurate information after a tsunami?
- Have you ever experienced a tsunami?
- Do you know anyone who has experienced the tsunami disaster?
- Do you know someone who has been affected by a tsunami?
- Has a tsunami ever hit the area where you live?
- What causes a tsunami?
- Is there an early warning system for tsunamis in the area you live?
- What are some areas of the world that have many tsunamis?
- How do you know that a tsunami is going to hit soon?
- How fast do tsunamis travel?
- Can you surf on a tsunami?
- What are you suppose to do when you know a tsunami is coming?
- Why does the sea water level go down very low right before a tsunami hits?
- What are the immediate health effects of tsunami?
- What are the secondary (short term) health effects of tsunami?
- What are the long term health effects of tsunami?
- When do you know it is safe to return to your home?
- What kind of ecological damage do tsunamis cause?
- How fast do tsunamis travel in the ocean?
- Why do people continue to live in tsunami areas?